OLATHE, Kan.- If your house was on fire, what would you grab as you ran out the door?
A Kansas man woke up early Friday morning to find his house engulfed in flames.
Neighbors say the man went back inside the house to save his TV after escaping the fire.
Officials say flames were coming from the house when they arrived.
A neighbor said a woman and man fled the home. The man, who witnesses said was only wearing underwear, ran back inside the burning home and came out with a TV.
All three residents were able to make it out safely, however the dog did not survive.
Fire officials encourage residents to stay out of a burning house once they get out.
Fire officials are blaming an electrical junction box for the fire which caused $80,000 dollars in damages.