(Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
Indiana health officials say packages of Original Skittles sold at an eastern Indiana store were contaminated and that two people who ate from one package needed hospital treatment for burning throats, cramping and diarrhea.
To continue reading: Subscribe Now or Sign In
Enjoy 1¢ for 4 weeks, then $7.99 per monthafter that.
Access to all WCPO Insider stories on your mobile, tablet, and computer.
Log in or Subscribe now so you can share your opinion! It’s only a penny for a month trial.