Two people were hospitalized when a wind storm sent an inflatable slide airborne, taking it high above trees and slamming it into lamp posts during a Fourth of July celebration.
The incident happened Friday afternoon in Sparks, Nevada. Thankfully, no one was inside at the time.
"I was thinking, 'Oh my God, I hope there are no children in there," Derek Smith told ABC affiliate KOLO-TV .
Officials say a dust devil, or a strong, well-formed whirlwind, lifted the slide 300 feet into the air.
"It went higher than a lot of buildings and then it landed way over there," according to Nicc Thompson who took a photo of the flying amusement ride.
The two people who were hospitalized suffered injuries from flying debris, said fire officials.
It's the third time a bounce house or inflatable slide has reportedly gone airborne in as many months.
The owner of Classic Amusements, the company that operates the slide, said it went through a safety check and had the ride approved by a city inspector, KOLO-TV.