- Light snow
ANDERSON TWP, Ohio - Firefighters say a candle in a front bedroom was to blame for starting a fire at a home on Jeannie Lane Monday morning.
A mom along with her newborn baby and a small child under the age of 2 were inside at the time the fire started. They were able to get out safely.
When firefighters arrived, fire had damaged the front bedroom and smoke had spread throughout the home.
Firefighters tell 9 On Your Side it's not known how the candle tipped over and caught the nearby bedding on fire.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.