CINCINNATI -- Two local job fairs scheduled Wednesday will offer the opportunity for full-time and summer employment.
More than 50 employers from the Southwest Ohio region will be represented at the Butler County Job Fair from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. in the Harry T. Wilks Conference Center at Miami University Hamilton.
The employers will be on hand to discuss employment and job training opportunities.
Professional attire and multiple copies of your resume are required.
The Cincinnati Recreation Commission (CRC) will host a Youth Job Fair from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Evanston Recreation Center.
CRC is currently hiring for several summer positions:
- Junior Counselor Program (first-time employment for 14 year olds)*
- Recreation Employment Corps (basic job skills training program for youth ages 15-17)*
- Lifeguards, Pool Monitors & other aquatic staff (ages 14 and older)
- Summer Day Camp staff at CRC Recreation Centers (ages 18 and older)
- Therapeutic Inclusion & Day Camp staff (ages 18 and older)
- Tennis/NJTL program staff (ages 16 and older)
The deadline to apply for Recreation Employment Corps and Junior Counselor Program is Friday, April 4.
Agencies that will be attending the job fair include Cincinnati State, Brown Mackie College, AEP, YWCA, CRC Aquatics, CRC Youth Employment, Cincinnati Youth Collaborative - College/Career, Lighthouse Youth Services, Devonshire Smith Diversity & Education Solutions, and Queen Within Purity Program for Teens.