MASON, Ohio -- Each fall, people around the Tri-State and surrounding areas trade their normal lives on Friday and Saturday nights for an immersive horror experience.
Here are 9 things you didn't know about Kings Island's seventh-annual Halloween Haunt, which started Friday and will run every Friday and Saturday night through October 26.
1. Gallons of "Blood" Halloween Haunt scare actors will go through during the 12 nights of haunt: 120
2. Number of photos guests will take of the front gate greeter: 10,000
3. Number of caramel and candy apples that will be consumed at Halloween Haunt: 15,000
4. Number of Halloween Haunt hearses: 3
5. Total number of haunting hours: 83
6. Number of haunted attractions: 15
7. Number of Halloween Haunt monsters: 609
8. Number of roller coasters open at Halloween Haunt: 10
9. Number of hours Halloween Haunt monsters will combine to work: 5,000