Snow's coming! That and more things to know this week in your 9 things to know.
1. Snow, yes snow, is in the forecast this week. 9 First Warning Weather has you covered for the first potential accumulating snow this fall.
2. Monday was Veterans Day and the Tri-State took time to honor the veterans in their lives with events, including a celebration in Blue Ash that revealed a new statue at the Veterans Memorial.
3. ABC News correspondent John Quiñones delivers the keynote address at the Diverse by Design: 2013 Leadership Symposium on Wednesday. The host of "What Would You Do?" will talk about how diversity is a plus for cities when it comes to attracting new business.
4. Black Friday is only a few weeks away, so we’re going to help you plan. Don’t Waste Your Money’s John Matarese already has some deals for you that you might want to check out, including those at Best Buy.
5. Who’s paying for the boom in downtown Cincinnati? Probably you. Take a look at how business reporter Dan Monk breaks it down.
6. French fries are no longer $1 anymore at McDonalds. The fast food restaurant rolls out a new value menu this week, changing the prices of some items and calling it the “Dollar Menu and More.”
7. A funeral will take place this week for Kathleen Reinzan who was killed in a crash in Edgewood on Oct. 31. The family says they’ve finally raised enough money to hold the ceremony.
8. The latest on Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines? We’ve got you covered.
9. The Cincinnati Bengals lost in overtime, in Baltimore, on Sunday. They take on the Cleveland Browns at home this week at 1 p.m.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Police responded to reports of a person shot on East McMicken Avenue Sunday afternoon.
It's been four years since Food Network paid Buschle a visit, catapulting his eatery onto the national stage in just six…
Author Donna Labermeier wants her three-book series,The Healers Triology, to spread positive energy to teens, libraries,…
Police charged a Cincinnati man with gross sexual imposition Friday for molesting two young girls in a public library.
This is the first in an ongoing series that examines what it takes to bring historic buildings back to life in Cincinnati's…
Who says the digital age means we are less connected in real life? Tri-State residents are finding that social media, blogs and other…
In part one of our "Hospital Checkups" series, we learn more about TriHealth's Good Samaritan Free Health Center.
Police are searching for a male suspect after the Westwood Walgreens was robbed at gunpoint Saturday night.
Kentucky State Police are searching for a man who reportedly escaped from the Keeton Correctional Facility early Saturday.
Three passengers were transported to UC Medical Center Saturday after a car hit a bus on Reading Road.