Snow's coming! That and more things to know this week in your 9 things to know.
1. Snow, yes snow, is in the forecast this week. 9 First Warning Weather has you covered for the first potential accumulating snow this fall.
2. Monday was Veterans Day and the Tri-State took time to honor the veterans in their lives with events, including a celebration in Blue Ash that revealed a new statue at the Veterans Memorial.
3. ABC News correspondent John Quiñones delivers the keynote address at the Diverse by Design: 2013 Leadership Symposium on Wednesday. The host of "What Would You Do?" will talk about how diversity is a plus for cities when it comes to attracting new business.
4. Black Friday is only a few weeks away, so we’re going to help you plan. Don’t Waste Your Money’s John Matarese already has some deals for you that you might want to check out, including those at Best Buy.
5. Who’s paying for the boom in downtown Cincinnati? Probably you. Take a look at how business reporter Dan Monk breaks it down.
6. French fries are no longer $1 anymore at McDonalds. The fast food restaurant rolls out a new value menu this week, changing the prices of some items and calling it the “Dollar Menu and More.”
7. A funeral will take place this week for Kathleen Reinzan who was killed in a crash in Edgewood on Oct. 31. The family says they’ve finally raised enough money to hold the ceremony.
8. The latest on Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines? We’ve got you covered.
9. The Cincinnati Bengals lost in overtime, in Baltimore, on Sunday. They take on the Cleveland Browns at home this week at 1 p.m.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
This third installment of WCPO's occasional series shows the next phase of work in the development of Park West in historic Over-the-Rhine.
A man was arrested Friday in connection with two burglaries earlier this week involving a stranger who entered the bedrooms of women while…
If you want to pick up tickets left for you by a player at a stadium, you most show a photo ID at will call. Same if you want to cash a…
Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Cincinnati Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17…
Cincinnati Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips left Friday's game against the Chicago Cubs because of back spasms.
“We are under attack.” That was a statement by Kenton County Sheriff Chuck Korzenborn Friday in a plea for urgency to combat the…
This time of year, high school seniors are deciding where to go to college. For many young women and their parents, the issue of campus…
Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman has been cleared to throw batting practice for the first time since he was hit in the face…
The Treasury Dept. has seized thousands of refunds to recover government overpayments - mainly in Social Security benefits - from…
Vote for the best restaurant in the Tri-State out of the 4 eateries left!