CINCINNATI - Holiday deals? Yep, we’ve got those as we countdown to Black Friday (and pre-Black Friday sales). And with Sunday's storms behind us, there are ways you can help people in hard-hit regions.
1. Sunday was stormy, but the 9 First Warning Weather forecast isn’t calling for rain until this weekend. You can get a full report here.
2. The Cincinnati Bengals trumped the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, defeating them 41-20. They take on the San Diego Chargers next week in California.
3. If you want to help with disaster relief in Illinois, you can look to Blue Ash’s Matthew 25: Ministry. The international humanitarian aide organization will be collecting donations, like non-perishable food items and personal care products, and taking them to affected areas.
4. Ohioans are exercising their Second Amendment rights in record numbers. Nearly 82,000 concealed carried licenses were issued in the first nine months of 2013.
5. Notice something different on Good Morning Tri-State? That’s because we’ll have a full house, with Tanya O’Rourke and John Matarese joining the team, until Thanksgiving! John is in telling you about the Good Morning Tri-State Deal of the Day, so get up early and wake up with us.
6. The controversial Blue Grass Pipeline is up for debate this week in Falmouth, Ky. The pipeline would carry byproducts from the fracking industry.
7. Ryan Seacrest and Jason Derulo are in Cincinnati Monday to open Seacrest Studios, a multimedia studio at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. The studio is the sixth of its kind to open across the U.S.
8. Ohio’s Attorney General Mike DeWine wants to fight back against heroin, so he’s working with the Montgomery County Coroner to do so this week.
9. This week marks 50 years since President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. Do you have a memory from that day?
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Darwin Barney and Welington Castillo hit two-run homers and Mike Olt added a solo shot as the Chicago Cubs broke out of…
The West Chester Fire Department and Tylersville Road Kroger sponsored the annual West Chester Township Easter Egg Hunt. Hundreds of people…
A couple who held hands at breakfast every morning even after 70 years of marriage have died 15 hours apart.
A woman was found dead in the 5500 block of Cincinnati-Dayton Road just after midnight Saturday.
In this week's "Where We Pray," learn about a local church that combines the mission and resources of a large congregation with…
This week on Pet Pals, Katy Campolongo from Fourgotten Paws joined us with two adorable puppies looking for homes.
Last year, Crossroads raised $377,000 to help kids in Cincinnati. This year, they're hoping for more to help combat the local heroin epidemic.
Police aretrying to determine why a man was walking on northbound I-471 in Northern Kentucky Saturday morning when he was struck and killed…
This third installment of WCPO's occasional series shows the next phase of work in the development of Park West in historic Over-the-Rhine.
A man was arrested Friday in connection with two burglaries earlier this week involving a stranger who entered the bedrooms of women while…