CINCINNATI - It’s finally feeling like fall! That and more in the 9 things to know this week.
1. Feeling fall? 9 First Warning Weather has fall-like temperatures in the forecast this week. Expect a chance of rain Tuesday and Wednesday and cooler temperatures by the weekend.
2. If you live in Ohio expect to pay more at the pump this week. Gas prices in Ohio increase and become closer to the national average.
3. Who Dey! The Bengals charged past the Buffalo Bills in overtime Sunday for a win. They’re in Detroit next Sunday taking on the Lions. Bonus: The Bengals are in first place for the AFC North this week.
4. Monday is Columbus Day. Expect local, state, and federal government offices to be closed as it is a federal holiday.
5. Dancing With The Stars is on again Monday night. Mason grad Brant Daugherty is still in the running to be the champion. Be sure to tune in and cheer him on.
6. If you want to ask Cincinnati mayoral candidates Roxanne Qualls and John Cranley any questions the now’s your chance. WCPO is hosting a debate on 9 On Your Side at 7 p.m. on Tuesday. More on how to submit your questions here.
7. Ooh La La. National Spa Week takes place this week. Local spas like LifeSpa and Macy’s will offer treatments for discounted rates. Check here for more details.
8. The government shutdown is two weeks deep now, with no end in sight. By Thursday, Obama administration officials say they will exhaust all borrowing authority and have only that cash on hand to meet the government's financial obligations.
9. What can you expect out of your Fantasy Football team? We’ve got a breakdown for you here.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Police had their hands full Monday morning while dealing with two chases that ended in crashes.
Members of the Krehbiel family's fourth generation are firmly in charge of this printing business, which started on the site of the…
A Tennessee man wanted on murder charges is on the loose in the Tri-State after officers say he ran off during a traffic stop.
The Cincinnati startup's signature product PillBox helps people remember to take their medications according to doctor's orders.
In part two of "Hospital Checkups," we learn how surgeons at UC Health are using the latest techniques to cut…
Hamilton County deputies aren’t being allowed to use a device that could make the jail safer for inmates and officers.
Xavier University accounting students and IRS-certified volunteers are offering free tax services to low-income taxpayers, elderly taxpayers…
A wrap-up of local stories happening on March 10, 2014.
Three women and two men managed to steal five Louis Vuitton purses from Saks Fifth Avenue in downtown Cincinnati, police said.
Johnny Cueto rebounded from a rough outing with four scoreless innings for the Cincinnati Reds in their 3-1 loss Sunday to the Los Angeles Angels.