CINCINNATI - It might snow this week. Yes, you read that right—it’s part of the 9 things to know this week.
1. Snow? It’s possible. This week will start off pleasant enough, but expect highs to only be in the 40s on Wednesday with the possibility of flurries.
2. The Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Detroit Lions 27-24 with a last second field goal Sunday. Next week they take on the New York Jets at Paul Brown Stadium.
3. Prepare to pay more at the pump this week if you’re buying gas in Ohio. Gas prices are up again this week with the average gallon costing $3.36.
4. If you’re having trouble enrolling online for the Affordable Care Act you aren’t alone. President Obama will speak to that on Monday.
5. It seems like Prince George was just born yesterday, but it’s actually time for the royal baby’s baptism this week! Prince George’s baptism happens on Wednesday at the Chapel Royal in St. James Place in London.
6. The U.S. Supreme Court has denied Ryan Widmer’s appeal in the murder conviction of his wife, Sarah. Widmer was found guilty of drowning her in 2008.
7. The Brown County Animal Shelter needs your help. Twelve dogs are on the list to be euthanized if they are not adopted by Thursday. Here’s how you can help.
8. City Gospel Mission’s “Feed Cincy Now” campaign aims to raise $600,000 for hungry families by December. It’s the nonprofit’s biggest fundraising campaign, which explains why you’ll start to see marketing across the city to spread the word.
9. The bond has been set in a for a homicide suspect who is accused of killing 14-year-old Dwayne Lemarr Lewis of South Fairmount. Julius White is accused of murdering the teen and his bond is set at $1 million.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Police believe a 28-year-old man from the Milford area may have information about the whereabouts of a missing southwest Ohio teenager.
Homer Bailey pitched six scoreless innings at friendly Wrigley Field for his first win of the season and Jay Bruce homered and…
A liver. For him. Finally. A groggy Don Van Zant glanced at the clock when he picked up the phone Oct. 10, 2012. His life was saved as others…
What started out as a traffic stop turned into a serious crash that closed a part of Glendale-Milford Road early Sunday morning.
Cincinnati police released the identity of the man they found shot to death in the 3100 block of Reading Road Sunday.
At the helm of his namesake eatery Jimmy G's, Gibson entered his profession for the love of food and found a foodie following in the Tri-State.
Searchers once again combed through a tree-covered creek bed in eastern Indiana on Saturday trying to find the clues they need to answer the…
Is it just us, or are beards (and other forms of facial hair) making a comeback in the Tri-State? WCPO decided to explore the issue.…
In this week's "Where We Pray," learn about a local church that combines the mission and resources of a large congregation with…
Many a parent and teacher have tried to bring science alive for children. Writer Mary Kay Carson aims to bring lessons to life by injecting…