HAMILTON, Ohio -- Residents escaped a fire Friday morning at their Hamilton home on Ludlow Street.
The blaze was called into the Hamilton Fire Department shortly after 11:30 a.m., when the caller reported a person trapped by flames on the building's second floor. First responders searched both floors of the four-unit apartment building, but found that everyone had escaped.
One resident tried to save a puppy from the second floor, and suffered burns to his face and hands. The puppy made its way into the arms of firefighters, who were able to resuscitate the animal.
As reported by Capt. Joe Stamper, the fire started from an accident with a portable heater, and caused about $50,000 of damage.
Copyright 2014 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Police responded to reports of a person shot on East McMicken Avenue Sunday afternoon.
It's been four years since Food Network paid Buschle a visit, catapulting his eatery onto the national stage in just six…
Author Donna Labermeier wants her three-book series,The Healers Triology, to spread positive energy to teens, libraries,…
Police charged a Cincinnati man with gross sexual imposition Friday for molesting two young girls in a public library.
This is the first in an ongoing series that examines what it takes to bring historic buildings back to life in Cincinnati's…
Who says the digital age means we are less connected in real life? Tri-State residents are finding that social media, blogs and other…
In part one of our "Hospital Checkups" series, we learn more about TriHealth's Good Samaritan Free Health Center.
Police are searching for a male suspect after the Westwood Walgreens was robbed at gunpoint Saturday night.
Kentucky State Police are searching for a man who reportedly escaped from the Keeton Correctional Facility early Saturday.
Three passengers were transported to UC Medical Center Saturday after a car hit a bus on Reading Road.