CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police say that the man allegedly responsible for several "flashing" incidents in Hyde Park and Oakley turned himself into authorities Monday afternoon.
Darnell Dukes, 35, is charged with six counts of public indecency after he confessed to offenses that occurred from August 2011- October 2011, according to police.
The six incidents took place on the following dates:
- Aug. 11, 2011 in the 3500 block of Shaw Ave
- Sept. 5, 2011 in the 3500 block of Zumstein Ave.
- Sept. 6, 2011 in the 2700 block of Observatory Ave.
- Sept. 6, 2011 in the 2500 block of Erie Ave.
- Oct. 1, 2011 in the 3500 block of Stettinius Ave.
- Oct. 6, 2011 in the 2800 block of Linwood Ave.
Last September several women went to police to report a man who exposed himself on two different occasions in the same neighborhoods.
One incident was reported in in the 3500 block of Paxton Avenue, and the other in the 3700 block of Madison Road. One of the victims also said the man groped her. Police have not made an arrest in these cases at this time or said whether they are related.
Dukes is currently being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center. He was arraigned Tuesday and issued a $30,000 bond.
No other details have been released.