CINCINNATI - Just in time for hectic Thanksgiving travel: things may get even more hectic, thanks to Mother Nature.
1. If you’re headed east this weekend you’ll want to watch the weather. The Tri-State is expected to see fringes of a powerful winter storm that’s heading to the East Coast from the south. We’ll see wet roads and small accumulation.
2. The Cincinnati Bengals didn’t play Sunday, but they’ll be at it again next week in San Diego.
3. Prepare for a change at the pump, because after weeks of falling gas prices the cost of fuel is up . The average price for an unleaded gallon of fuel is $3.24, but still about 30 cents less than it was at this time last year.
4. Dancing with the Stars fans, it’s down to the final four. Can Bill Engvall pull it off? It’s on Monday night at 8 p.m. on ABC and 9 On Your Side.
5. Whooping cough cases are on the rise in Ohio, and West Clermont Schools are warning parents about cases in Clermont County. Here’s how you can prevent it .
6. The Lakota West High School Marching Band will represent the Tri-State in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thursday. You can follow their trip on Twitter, using the hashtag #LWNYC.
7. Hunger doesn’t know a zip code , and the Freestore Foodbank has started its annual Thanksgiving food distribution. Freestore is using the Fill A Plate campaign to provide holiday meals for the local needy. You can also follow that on Twitter and Instagram, by using the #FillAPlate hashtag.
8. Solemn news, but the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre report is to be released Monday.
9. The American Music Awards were Sunday. You can check out photos of the awards show, including Miley Cyrus’ giant cat performance, here.