CINCINNATI -- Miami Valley Gaming is hiring close to 300 additional employees before opening its new $175 million racino in December.
Apply online at https://www.miamivalleygaming.com/join.html
The racino off I-75 in Warren County will include a gaming facility with 2,500 video lottery terminals and a 5/8-mile harness racing track.
Miami Valley Gaming is scheduled to host seven job fairs in September.
- Thursday, Sept. 12: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Scarlet Oaks, 3254 E. Kemper Road, Sharonville
- Saturday, Sept. 14: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Lebanon Raceway, 665 N. Broadway St., Lebanon
- Wednesday, Sept. 18: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sinclair College, Conference Center Building 12, 444 W. 3rd St., Dayton
- Saturday, Sept. 2: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Lebanon Raceway, 665 N. Broadway St., Lebanon
- Tuesday, Sept. 24: noon to 4 p.m. at Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. 5th St., Dayton
- Saturday, Sept. 28: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Lebanon Raceway, 665 N. Broadway St., Lebanon
Will you be attending one of the company’s job fairs? Tell us in the comment box below.