CINCINNATI -- Miami Valley Gaming is hiring close to 300 additional employees before opening its new $175 million racino in December.
Apply online at https://www.miamivalleygaming.com/join.html
The racino off I-75 in Warren County will include a gaming facility with 2,500 video lottery terminals and a 5/8-mile harness racing track.
Miami Valley Gaming is scheduled to host seven job fairs in September.
- Thursday, Sept. 12: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Scarlet Oaks, 3254 E. Kemper Road, Sharonville
- Saturday, Sept. 14: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Lebanon Raceway, 665 N. Broadway St., Lebanon
- Wednesday, Sept. 18: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sinclair College, Conference Center Building 12, 444 W. 3rd St., Dayton
- Saturday, Sept. 2: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Lebanon Raceway, 665 N. Broadway St., Lebanon
- Tuesday, Sept. 24: noon to 4 p.m. at Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. 5th St., Dayton
- Saturday, Sept. 28: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Lebanon Raceway, 665 N. Broadway St., Lebanon
Will you be attending one of the company’s job fairs? Tell us in the comment box below.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Willie Moore scored 17 points and eighth-seeded Miami (Ohio) held off ninth-seeded Kent State in the opening round of the Mid-American…
Middletown police officers found the body of a woman inside a vehicle in Middletown Monday afternoon.
The Reds have been outscored 20-3 in their last three games and now have a spring training record of 4-10.
A man of East Price Hill is expected to appear in court Tuesday morning, about two years after his "hoarder house" became a problem…
The Union Township nanny accused of producing and possessing child pornography will be in court Tuesday to change his plea from not guilty to…
From March 2012 to March 2013, the year prior to the casino opening, there were a total of 38 crimes reported in the area surrounding the…
Find out about minority inclusion at City Hall, efforts to deal with Cincinnati's looming deficit and more on Political Cocktail.
An unidentified man robbed a bank on South Gilmore Road at about 11:45 a.m. Monday.
Members of University of Cincinnati's faculty union have overwhelmingly approved the contract hammered out after protracted negotiations.
Undercover narcotics agents in Butler County were busy over the weekend, netting thousands of dollars in drugs, three vehicles, a hand gun…