CINCINNATI -- Many will recognize and honor the service of United States veterans and active military members Monday and several Tri-State events will commemorate their dedication.
- The City of Blue Ash will hold a Veterans Day ceremony at the Blue Ash Bicentennial Veterans Memorial Park at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 11. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Hoxworth Blood Center and the University of Cincinnati are teaming up to host the 5th annual Hero2Hero Blood Drive in honor of Veterans Day from Nov. 11 through the 13th. Blood donations can be made at any of Hoxworth’s eight Neighborhood Donor Centers in the Tri-State. For each blood donation, Hoxworth will send a holiday care-package to a soldier. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- The 59th annual Veterans Day commemoration at the Main Library will feature Korean War veteran and Anderson Township resident, Robert Stachler, He will speak at 10:45 a.m. on Nov. 11 at the Main Library located downtown Cincinnati. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 10 will hold their annual Veterans Day Service on Nov. 11 at 11 a.m. at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Eden Park. The ceremony will feature Edward Finke as guest speaker. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Veterans will be honored by Crossroads Hospice in a patriotic pinning ceremony Nov. 11 at 2 p.m. at Crossroads Hospice featuring performances by the Tri-State Warbird Museum. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- A military service dog will serve as Grand Marshal in Clermont County’s annual Veterans Day Parade. The Village of New Richmond will hold the parade beginning at 7 p.m. on Front Street. For more information, CLICK HERE.
Do you know of a Veterans Day event we missed? Email us at: WebTeam@WCPO.com.