- Mostly cloudy
CINCINNATI - The Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton County introduced an app Wednesday. The app allows customers to stay connected with the Library's resources and services.
- Work with your account
- Search the catalog and place holds
- Check library material out with the "Ucheck" feature
- Find branch locations and operating hours
- Access downloadables collection
- Scan any book anywhere, check for availability, and put the book on hold with "BookLook"
- Stay up-to-date on Library news
- Check calendar of events
- Ask a question
- Connect with the Library on Facebook and Twitter
The Cincinnati Library Mobile app is compatible with most well-known smartphones including Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Palm, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.
For more information visit http://www.cincinnatilibrary.org/ .
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.