- Partly cloudy
CINCINNATI - Our roundup includes Dennis "DJ" Janson's new role at WCPO Digital, Cincinnati IRS workers under scrutinty, and the Taste of Cincinnati this weekend.
- We haven't felt 90 degrees since September 2012, but it could happen Monday afternoon. 9 First Warning Weather forecasts warm temps all week , with a possibility of rain Tuesday through Thursday.
- The Cincinnati Reds start out the week in New York against New York Mets. The week rounds out at Great American Ball Park, with the Reds meeting the Chicago Cubs at home.
- Gas prices in Ohio are on the rise, and AAA is reporting gas averaging $3.84 per gallon. You can use GasBuddy to check the prices where you live.
- Cincinnati City Council meets again Monday to try figure out how to close a $35 million budget gap . This meeting is the second in a series of three for the city's Budget and Finance Committee.
- Thirty-five years of Taste of Cincinnati will be celebrated this weekend. Taste of Cincinnati features more than 40 restaurants serving menu items downtown.
- Yahoo paid more than $1 billion to acquire blogging site Tumblr, hoping to reconnect with a younger audience. Monday's purchase is causing the tech world talk about the struggling Internet giant that promises to "not screw it up ."
- The I-Team is digging deeper into Cincinnati IRS story. Who are the workers being questioned by congressional investigators? What they know about the Cincinnati IRS office targeting Tea Party and conservative groups? Those local employees are expected to be questioned this week .
- He's not retiring, but 9 On Your Side sports anchor Dennis "DJ" Janson's role is changing. DJ leaves the sports desk Wednesday and will pursue a new role as a columnist for WCPO's market-leading digital platforms. You can hear some Tri-Staters favorite moments with DJ here.
- Do you plan on boating this summer? It's National Safe Boating week and the Cincinnati Post of the United States Coast Guard is taking extra precautions on the Ohio River.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.