Family displaced after Walnut Hills apartment fire

a a a a
Share this story

CINCINNATI - Cincinnati Fire crews were called to the 2600 block of Alms Place Sunday morning around 6:30.

Crews say the fire started near a space heater in a bedroom on the second floor of the apartment building. The fire was contained to that bedroom, causing $,5000 in damage.

It took firefighters a little more than an hour to put the fire out.

A total of five children and two adults were displaced. The family is being assisted by the Red Cross

Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Print this article

Comments

Hmm... It looks like you’re not a WCPO Insider. or Subscribe now to contribute!