- Partly cloudy
CINCINNATI -- Jimmy John’s is celebrating customers of its shop in The Banks Thursday by selling sandwiches for $1.
The chain will be giving away specific sandwiches from its menu on the cheap between the hours of 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. at its location at 171 E Freedom Way.
Only one $1 sandwich will only be sold to each customer during the four-hour event. The deal is only available to customers ordering in the store and not over the phone for delivery.
The sandwiches available for $1 will be the following (all of which can be ordered as an 8-inch sub or whole-wheat sandwich):
- The Pepe: "Real applewood smoked ham and provolone cheese garnished with lettuce, tomato and mayo."
- Big John: "Medium rare choice roast beef, topped with yummy mayo, lettuce and tomato."
- Totally Tuna: "Fresh housemade tuna, mixed with celery, onions, and our tasty sauce, then topped with cucumber, lettuce, and tomato."
- Turkey Tom: "Fresh sliced turkey breast, topped with lettuce, tomato, sliced cucumber and mayo."
- Vito: "The original Italian sub with genoa salami, provolone, capicola, onion, lettuce, tomato and a real tasty Italian vinaigrette. (Hot peppers by request)"
- Vegetarian: "Layers of provolone cheese separated by real avocado spread, sliced cucumber, lettuce, tomato and mayo."
- J.J.B.L.T.: "Bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo."
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwich Shops was founded in a converted garage in Charleston, Illinois in 1983 by 19-year old Jimmy John Liautaud.
Since its inception, the chain has grown to over 1,700 locations in 43 states through the U.S.
Jimmy John’s opened in the Banks in April of this year.
To see the full menu, click here: https://www.jimmyjohns.com/menu/#/
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.