Fire starts in living room, damages house in Bond Hill

CINCINNATI – A fire in the living room couch caused about $75,000 damage to a house in Bond Hill Friday morning.

A dog was killed but no one was injured in the blaze at 1915 Dale Road, between Laconia and Rhode Island.

When fire crews arrived about 8:15 a.m., they found heavy flames in the front of the home extending to the porch and the attic.

Cause of the fire was not immediately determined.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments

or Subscribe now so you can share your opinion! It’s only a penny for a month trial.