The Amberley Village Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 13.
According to the published agenda, the following items are scheduled for discussion:
Citizens address council
- William Lazarus, 2502 Oakridge, Topic: Panhandle Ordinance
- Sara Lazarus, 2502 Oakridge, Topic: Panhandle Ordinance
Committee Reports: Land Development Committee
- Third reading of an ordinance amending Section 154.15 of the Village Code pertaining to panhandle lots
- Resolution authorizing the village manager to enter into a memorandum of understanding with JDL Warm Construction for marketing Amberley Green for Development
Committee Reports: Police/Fire Committee
- An ordinance amending the Village Code Pertaining to Hunting and Discharge of Firearm within Village Limits
- A resolution adopting the Hamilton County Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan
- A resolution authorizing the village manager to enter into a contract to purchase equipment for police cruisers
Committee Reports: Streets, Public Utilities and Sewers Committee - A resolution approving and adopting proposal of CDS Associates Inc., to amend its schedule of fees
Manager's Report: An ordinance adopting and enacting a supplement to the Code of Ordinances of Amberley Village
The meeting will be held in the������Amberley Village Municipal Building, 7149 Ridge Road.
For more information, visit www.amberleyvillage.org/villagecouncil.cfm.
Copyright 2014 Journatic, LLC