CINCINNATI - We're more than halfway through the year and, keeping in mind that Independence Day is big for photos, we decided to look at which of our Instagram pictures you've liked best so far in 2014.
1. Mario Ramirez's shot from the top of this King's Island ride earned the most likes this year on April 17.
2. Jon Reynolds sent in this frosty photo on Jan. 7.
3. Oh deer! Lynn Griswold sent us this picture on Jan. 28. Talk about timing!
4. WCPO's Ted Wilson snapped this shot on Jan. 25. But with these subjects, maybe Twitter would have been more appropriate?
5. WHO is this? Our team and commenters didn't come to a consensus about this feathered friend's exact species, but we can all appreciate Steve Young's picture from Feb. 12.
6. Remember when it seemed like the winter would never end? This WCPO photo was pretty enough to make some viewers forget how tired they were of the snow by Feb. 5.
7. The Bengals period. The spirit in this WCPO picture from Jan. 5 is hard to deny.
8. National Donut Day was celebrated on June 6. What a delicious tradition.
9. Michelle Bunk sent this photo in from Colerain on Jan. 13. Just peachy!
There is plenty of potential Instagram awesomeness to come in 2014 and beyond. Find us @9onyourside !