CINCINNATI - It will feel like fall in the Tri-State, and gas prices are dipping along with the temperatures.
1. It’s cooling down in the Tri-State. After Sunday’s soaking you can expect highs in the low 70s throughout the week. For more on that check the 9 First Warning Weather forecast.
2. Have you registered to vote in Ohio for the November 5 general election? If not, Monday’s the last day to do so. There’s 1,677 local issues in Ohio and 195 of them are school issues.
3. Bengals fans start the week on a Who Dey! high, after the team defeated the Patriots. The Bengals travel to Buffalo this week to take on the Bills.
4. Sushi fans, rejoice. Fusian has opened a restaurant in Hyde Park. The eatery which bills itself as the “Chipotle of sushi” now has two Cincinnati locations (one is downtown).
5. If you live in Cincinnati you’ll want to know about the new way you take out the trash. The city’s garbage system is now semi-automated thanks to the city’s new trash carts. To learn more about what to expect in your neighborhood you can visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/trash.
6. Survivors of breast cancer and their supporters will take part in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at Yeatman’s Cove on Oct. 13. WCPO - 9 On Your Side is a sponsor of the event. You can join our team.
8. Black Friday is closer this week than it was last week and John Matarese has a Don’t Waste Your Money story on what deals are predicted to be available on the biggest shopping day of the year.
9. Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is in court this week on an assault charge. Police say he hit a 34-year-old woman outside of FB’s on Sixth Street.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A woman was shot in her knee while sitting outside on her Avondale balcony Friday night.
A man is dead after he was shot in the face late Friday afternoon in Over-the-Rhine.
Chris Heisey hit two home runs and drove in four runs and Brandon Phillips added a homer and three RBI.
Following what state authorities called ‘one of the largest heroin busts in Kentucky history,’ U.S. Senate Republican Leader…
When Small Town America celebrates one of its own, it holds a parade. And that's what Lawrenceburg is doing for Nick Goepper.
What would be more fun: skiing around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway or driving the pace car at the 500? Nick Goepper might find out.
A chase involving a stolen vehicle ended in a crash Friday in Mount Healthy, police said.
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine was taken to Christ Hospital Friday after falling ill before a speaking engagement in Cincinnati.
A local Marine is dead after police say he was shot in the head by a fellow Marine in California this past weekend.