CINCINNATI - It will feel like fall in the Tri-State, and gas prices are dipping along with the temperatures.
1. It’s cooling down in the Tri-State. After Sunday’s soaking you can expect highs in the low 70s throughout the week. For more on that check the 9 First Warning Weather forecast.
2. Have you registered to vote in Ohio for the November 5 general election? If not, Monday’s the last day to do so. There’s 1,677 local issues in Ohio and 195 of them are school issues.
3. Bengals fans start the week on a Who Dey! high, after the team defeated the Patriots. The Bengals travel to Buffalo this week to take on the Bills.
4. Sushi fans, rejoice. Fusian has opened a restaurant in Hyde Park. The eatery which bills itself as the “Chipotle of sushi” now has two Cincinnati locations (one is downtown).
5. If you live in Cincinnati you’ll want to know about the new way you take out the trash. The city’s garbage system is now semi-automated thanks to the city’s new trash carts. To learn more about what to expect in your neighborhood you can visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/trash.
6. Survivors of breast cancer and their supporters will take part in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at Yeatman’s Cove on Oct. 13. WCPO - 9 On Your Side is a sponsor of the event. You can join our team.
8. Black Friday is closer this week than it was last week and John Matarese has a Don’t Waste Your Money story on what deals are predicted to be available on the biggest shopping day of the year.
9. Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is in court this week on an assault charge. Police say he hit a 34-year-old woman outside of FB’s on Sixth Street.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A woman was charged with four counts of child endangerment after leaving her kids home alone all evening.
A woman whose estranged husband left her for dead talks about her new reality and her reason for fighting to live.
According to the FBI, there is a disturbing rise in the number of “active shooter” incidents across America.
Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell says an 11-year veteran officer was justified when she fired her gun during a College Hill traffic…
The video of an Ohio State Highway Patrolman being struck by a speeding car on Interstate 75 is too horrible for his colleagues at the…
Two upscale Cincinnati restaurants known for five-star dining are among the top 100 restaurants in America -- and one is even in the top 10.
Sen. Sherrod Brown spoke with WCPO’s Brendan Keefe Thursday about the Farm Bill and why Cincinnatians need to pay attention.
William L. Mallory, Sr., was one of the most powerful figures in state government for more than two decades and inspired five sons -…
The public memorial service celebrating the life of William L. Mallory, Sr., has been scheduled for Dec.22.
Alisha Waters, the Northern Kentucky woman who was shut multiple times by her estranged husband at her place of work over the summer, has…