CINCINNATI - It will feel like fall in the Tri-State, and gas prices are dipping along with the temperatures.
1. It’s cooling down in the Tri-State. After Sunday’s soaking you can expect highs in the low 70s throughout the week. For more on that check the 9 First Warning Weather forecast.
2. Have you registered to vote in Ohio for the November 5 general election? If not, Monday’s the last day to do so. There’s 1,677 local issues in Ohio and 195 of them are school issues.
3. Bengals fans start the week on a Who Dey! high, after the team defeated the Patriots. The Bengals travel to Buffalo this week to take on the Bills.
4. Sushi fans, rejoice. Fusian has opened a restaurant in Hyde Park. The eatery which bills itself as the “Chipotle of sushi” now has two Cincinnati locations (one is downtown).
5. If you live in Cincinnati you’ll want to know about the new way you take out the trash. The city’s garbage system is now semi-automated thanks to the city’s new trash carts. To learn more about what to expect in your neighborhood you can visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/trash.
6. Survivors of breast cancer and their supporters will take part in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at Yeatman’s Cove on Oct. 13. WCPO - 9 On Your Side is a sponsor of the event. You can join our team.
8. Black Friday is closer this week than it was last week and John Matarese has a Don’t Waste Your Money story on what deals are predicted to be available on the biggest shopping day of the year.
9. Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is in court this week on an assault charge. Police say he hit a 34-year-old woman outside of FB’s on Sixth Street.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One of his toughest and most rewarding nights yet, Ryan Braun called 911 when his wife's water broke ... but the couple didn't even…
A deadly crash on I-71 should be a warning to drivers and a reminder of the risks road crews face on Tri-State highways.
A Cincinnati Metro Bus crashed into the side of a building in Walnut Hills late Wednesday afternoon.
A petition filed Wednesday could push Brown County's coroner out of the job.
Fairfield police say they know who stabbed 15-year-old Chelsea Johnson to death almost exactly two years ago.
"We as a student body are asking for help.” Those are the words spoken by a Scott High School student Monday night that have set…
Someone has been stealing purses from yoga classes throughout the area, but one studio owner's alert may have ended the crime spree.
As political and business leaders sort through the aftermath of 2014 Kentucky General Assembly, some are wondering whether an effort to help…
Mayor John Cranley cites concerned business people and commuters as the reason he put a temporary hold on a longstanding roadway…
Johnny Cueto struck out 12 and Joey Votto smacked a two-run homer in the seventh inning.