The Monroe City Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14.
According to the published agenda, the following items are scheduled for discussion:
- An ordinance approving the final plat of Wyandot Woods Section Four. (Second Reading)
- A resolution approving a then-and-now certificate in the amount of $30,317 to the Public Entities Pool of Ohio and declaring an emergency
- A resolution approving blanket purchase orders as recommended by the director of finance and the city manager and declaring an emergency
- A resolution accepting the recommendations of the Butler County Tax Incentive Review Council of Nov. 21, 2013 and declaring an emergency
- An ordinance amending Section 286.07 of the Administrative Code of the Codified Ordinances to require a review fee at the time of the application for construction drawings and declaring an emergency
- An ordinance supplementing Part Four known as the Traffic Code of the Codified Ordinances of the city of Monroe to regulate the use of golf carts on certain streets in the Mount Pleasant Subdivision
- Consideration of motion appointing William J. Brock to the Emergency Management Agency Advisory Council
The meeting will be held in City Hall, 233 S. Main St.
Members of the city council are Mayor Robert E. Routson, Vice Mayor Bob Kelley, Steve Black, Anna Hale, Todd Hickman, Suzi Rubin and Lora Stillman.
For more information, visit www.monroeohio.org/images/stories/mayor-council/011414agenda.pdf.
Copyright 2014 Journatic, LLC