CINCINNATI -- A carbon monoxide leak forced about 30 residents out of their apartments in Cincinnati's Westwood neighborhood Monday night.
Units in an apartment complex began filling with carbon monoxide at about 10:30 p.m. in the building located in the 2800 block of Harrison Avenue.
Cincinnati Fire Chief Michael Washington determined the leak was from a boiler.
A bus was brought in to help keep those who were evacuated warm. Residents were unable to return home Monday night and Red Cross helped to house them overnight.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Hamilton County deputies aren’t being allowed to use a device that could make the jail safer for inmates and officers.
A Tennessee man wanted for murder is on the loose in the Tri-State after he fled from local police.
Xavier University accounting students and IRS-certified volunteers are offering free tax services to low-income taxpayers, elderly taxpayers…
A wrap-up of local stories happening on March 10, 2014.
All your Monday morning traffic delays.
Three women and two men managed to steal five Louis Vuitton purses from Saks Fifth Avenue in downtown Cincinnati, police said.
Johnny Cueto rebounded from a rough outing with four scoreless innings for the Cincinnati Reds in their 3-1 loss Sunday to the Los Angeles Angels.
A 16-year-old male killed after a single-vehicle accident on a stretch of eastbound Interstate 275 near Kellogg Avenue has been identified.
Police responded to reports of a person shot on East McMicken Avenue Sunday afternoon.
It's been four years since Food Network paid Buschle a visit, catapulting his eatery onto the national stage in just six…