TRENTON, Ohio -- Middle school students in Trenton are back inside Friday after being evacuated during a gas leak investigation.
The Edgewood Middle School students were taken to the football field after someone thought they smelled natural gas coming from the school's bus garage.
Fire rescue and Duke Energy crews were called to investigate.
Officials determined the smell was from propane tanks, which are kept in the bus garage to run certain equipment.
No leaks of any kind were found and the ‘all clear’ was given by noon to allow students to return to the building.