Summer is here, folks!
Now, quick! Before the thermometer explodes and the expensive A/C bill sets in, arm yourself with fresh-squeezed juice, tropical smoothies and creamy bubble tea.
This week, we're grabbing a straw and sucking on the most supreme slurps in the Tri-State with Yelp.com's list of the best places for summer drinks , as reviewed by you:
1. Total Juice Plus - Get a Ben B for a healthy dose of hydration with fresh-squeezed-before-your-eyes wheat grass
2. Hunter Green Grass at Findlay Market - More wheat grass that gives a nutritious slap in the face followed by a sweet finish
3. Essencha - Bubble tea in all flavors, including Twizzler
4. Tea & Bowl - Frozen bubble tea, with one tea drink that includes coffee.
5. Green Papaya - Shaved ice bubble tea, with passion-fruit bubbles
6. Corner BLOC Cofee - Blackberry mango smoothie
7. Blue Manatee - Curious George strawberry banana smoothie
Read more Best of's from Yelp at http://www.yelp.com/weekly?editorial_id=KMYXgZ3lopEOW6PkWAaBUg .
What do you think of the list? What's your favorite summer drink? Let us know in the comment section below.