Summer is here, folks!
Now, quick! Before the thermometer explodes and the expensive A/C bill sets in, arm yourself with fresh-squeezed juice, tropical smoothies and creamy bubble tea.
This week, we're grabbing a straw and sucking on the most supreme slurps in the Tri-State with Yelp.com's list of the best places for summer drinks , as reviewed by you:
1. Total Juice Plus - Get a Ben B for a healthy dose of hydration with fresh-squeezed-before-your-eyes wheat grass
2. Hunter Green Grass at Findlay Market - More wheat grass that gives a nutritious slap in the face followed by a sweet finish
3. Essencha - Bubble tea in all flavors, including Twizzler
4. Tea & Bowl - Frozen bubble tea, with one tea drink that includes coffee.
5. Green Papaya - Shaved ice bubble tea, with passion-fruit bubbles
6. Corner BLOC Cofee - Blackberry mango smoothie
7. Blue Manatee - Curious George strawberry banana smoothie
Read more Best of's from Yelp at http://www.yelp.com/weekly?editorial_id=KMYXgZ3lopEOW6PkWAaBUg .
What do you think of the list? What's your favorite summer drink? Let us know in the comment section below.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.