- Mostly clear
CINCINNATI - 1. Can it be true? GasBuddy reports the average retail price of gasoline in Cincinnati is down about ten cents 10.3, averaging $3.47 per gallon as of Sunday.
- Check prices in the area with our GasBuddy gas prices map: http://www.wcpo.com/subindex/traffic/gas_prices
2. We're in for a balmy weather week in the Tri-State. Temperatures will hang around the low to mid-80s. Keep a weather eye on conditions with the 9 First Warning Weather team.
3. A new hospital focused on mental health care and addiction treatment is set to open in West Chester. Beckett Springs Hospital will open its doors Tuesday.
4. His story captured the Tri-State's attention last week. On Tuesday spine surgeon Dr. Atiq Durrani will address charges of alleged health care fraud at a news conference. Durrani is accused of Medicare fraud and performing unnecessary surgeries.
5. Hoping to ease overcrowding, the Gallatin County Animal Shelter is offering 'name your price' adoption fees.
6. Looking for a job? The Amazon distribution center in Hebron, Ky. is part of the company's plans to fill more than 7,000 positions around the country.
7. A national commission studying the U.S. Air Force will visit Ohio military bases this week. The commission will see if structural changes are needed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Air National Guard bases including Springfield, Rickenbacker and Mansfield-Lahm during its three-day Ohio stop.
8. A funeral mass for retired sports columnist and editor Pat Harmon will be at St. James of the Valley, 411 Springfield Pike, Wyoming, 45215, at 11 a.m. on Thursday. Harmon passed away early Sunday morning at age 97.
9. The Cincinnati Reds will spend the first half of the week in San Diego. They face the Padres for games Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.