Parents already worry about dark colored costumes at night while their kids are roaming the streets for candy, but the Tri-State will now be dealing with a wicked forecast to boot.
Need some alternative Halloween plans? We've got you covered.
- Hallo(WEE)n at the Cincinnati Art Museum from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30. Ages 2-5.
- Mount St. Joseph Community Trick or Treat from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30. Admission: $1 or 2 canned goods. Kids ages 12 and under at the Seton Center Lobby.
- Scheben Branch Library Union, Ky. Halloween Spectacular at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 30th.
- Cincinnati Public Library: Harrison Branch 10:30 a.m., Wed. Oct. 30 Ages 3-6 Trick or Treat
- Eastgate Mall Mall-O-Ween Treat Night 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Ages 1 through 12. "Haunt" the mall looking for goodies.
- Florence Mall 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Ages 12 and under.
- Northgate Mall MALL-oween $500 costume contest and indoor trick or treating from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. Ages 12 and under.
- Entertrainment Junction Jack O'lantern Junction 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Thursday. Indoor pumpkin patch, trick or treating and a free mini pumpkin. Admission required.
Do you know of any other alternative Halloween activities? Let us know in the comment box below.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Church leaders came together in one Butler County community Saturday night to pray for peace after a recent string of violence in the area.
Searchers once again combed through a tree-covered creek bed in eastern Indiana on Saturday trying to find the clues they need to answer the…
On Saturday, University of Cincinnati officials unveiled the first electric vehicle-charging station on or even around the Clifton campus.
Darwin Barney and Welington Castillo hit two-run homers and Mike Olt added a solo shot as the Chicago Cubs broke out of…
The West Chester Fire Department and Tylersville Road Kroger sponsored the annual West Chester Township Easter Egg Hunt. Hundreds of people…
A couple who held hands at breakfast every morning even after 70 years of marriage have died 15 hours apart.
A woman was found dead in the 5500 block of Cincinnati-Dayton Road just after midnight Saturday.
In this week's "Where We Pray," learn about a local church that combines the mission and resources of a large congregation with…
This week on Pet Pals, Katy Campolongo from Fourgotten Paws joined us with two adorable puppies looking for homes.
Last year, Crossroads raised $377,000 to help kids in Cincinnati. This year, they're hoping for more to help combat the local heroin epidemic.