Parents already worry about dark colored costumes at night while their kids are roaming the streets for candy, but the Tri-State will now be dealing with a wicked forecast to boot.
Need some alternative Halloween plans? We've got you covered.
- Hallo(WEE)n at the Cincinnati Art Museum from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30. Ages 2-5.
- Mount St. Joseph Community Trick or Treat from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30. Admission: $1 or 2 canned goods. Kids ages 12 and under at the Seton Center Lobby.
- Scheben Branch Library Union, Ky. Halloween Spectacular at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 30th.
- Cincinnati Public Library: Harrison Branch 10:30 a.m., Wed. Oct. 30 Ages 3-6 Trick or Treat
- Eastgate Mall Mall-O-Ween Treat Night 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Ages 1 through 12. "Haunt" the mall looking for goodies.
- Florence Mall 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Ages 12 and under.
- Northgate Mall MALL-oween $500 costume contest and indoor trick or treating from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. Ages 12 and under.
- Entertrainment Junction Jack O'lantern Junction 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Thursday. Indoor pumpkin patch, trick or treating and a free mini pumpkin. Admission required.
Do you know of any other alternative Halloween activities? Let us know in the comment box below.