CINCINNATI - It's finally starting to look like spring in the Tri-State, with temperatures hitting the 70s this week and some storms possible. And there's so much more, in our weekly look ahead.
- Enjoying warmer temps? 9 First Warning Weather is calling for them this week, along with possible storms.Highs are expected to reach near 80 degrees on Wednesday. Here's a look at the rest of the week: http://bit.ly/ZIT5as .
- Your bracket, along with those carefully put together by your friends and co-workers, might be a bust by now. Still, tonight is the big dance for the Louisville and Michigan mens teams. Tip-off is at 9:23 p.m. in Atlanta. Read more: Cincinnati native Chane Behanan playing in NCAA men's basketball championship game
- Speaking of sports, the Cincinnati Reds play five times this week.The Redlegs start out in St. Louis against the Cardinals Monday through Wednesday. They play the Pittsburgh Pirates in Pittsburgh Friday through Sunday.
- Want to help Crime Stoppers? The Crime Stoppers telethon is at 8 p.m. Tuesday on 9 On Your Side. You can bid anytime, on items like a trip to Vegas, a Reds game and batting practice by viewing here: http://bit.ly/ZcwfsL .
- Need documents shredded? Here's another way you can help Crime Stoppers: participate in a shred day on Tuesday. Shred documents for a $5 donation to Crime Stoppers at four locations. For times and locations click here: http://bit.ly/10A9qC4 .
- The pinch at the pump is easing this week. GasBuddy.com reports gas prices are taking a dip in the Tri-State, averaging about $3.52 a gallon.
- If you plan to vote in May's Ohio primary, Monday is the last day to register. You can update your voting address by visiting MyOhioVote.com .
- Caribou Coffee fans may have to find another coffee shop to get a caffeine fix. A worker at a local store, who wishes to remain anonymous, said franchises in Ohio are set to close April 14.
- Did Horseshoe Casino win big? The casino is releasing numbers on Monday on how much money's it's generated since opening March 4.