CINCINNATI - The upcoming week could be rainy, but that's okay, because the Cincinnati Reds are at home! That and more in the 9 Things To Know this week.
- With record rainfall on Sunday and a soggy Monday morning, the rest of week could see some precipitation. The 9 First Warning Weather forecast shows a chance for rain every day this week.
- Cincinnati's controversial parking plan heads to court this week. Starting Monday morning, the First District Court of Appeals is scheduled to hear arguments about the plan, which will pay for the city's parking meters.
- Gas prices are on the rise this week, according to GasBuddy.com You can check out the best prices in your neighborhood, thanks to 9 First Warning Traffic, here .
- After the Reds swept the Chicago Cubs, they're back at Great American Ball Park this week and hosting the club's first TweetUp on Friday night, when the Reds take on the Milwaukee Brewers at 7 p.m. WCPO Digital Community Managers Jenny Bak and Libby Cunningham will be there.
- The murder-trial-turned-soap-opera that is the Jodi Arias trial could reach a verdict this week. Jurors in Phoenix started deliberating Friday on whether Arias should be convicted of first-degree murder for a 2008 death of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
- Will you have to start paying taxes on items you buy online? The Senate could pass a bill making it easier for states to collect on sales tax .
- The Stamp Out Hunger food drive takes place in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky on May 11. Residents who want to donate food should place donations in a sturdy bag near their mailbox early Saturday morning. Letter carriers will pick up the goods for Freestore Foodbank.
- Some states work hard to keep an eye on how many people get handicapped parking passes. Why not in Ohio? I-Team Chief Investigator Brendan Keefe tells you tonight at 11 p.m.
- What's going to happen to the body of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev ? We could find out this week, although some Boston-area graveyards don't want to take his body .
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.