CINCINNATI - Between March Madness, the start of spring and Dancing with the Stars we've rounded up the 9 things you need to know this week for you.
1. Dancing with the Stars is back! Season 16 starts March 18 at 8 p.m. on 9 On Your Side. Celebrities featured this time around are actor Andy Dick, Olympic gymnast Alexandra Raisman and comedian D.L. Hughley.
2. The Opening Day countdown is in the teens and Kings Island is getting ready for the Reds. The amusement park is opening a Reds-themed restaurant on April 27 and accepting applications now .
3. Need a crash course in Bracketology ? 9 On Your Side anchor Larry Smith has some pointers , with 9 tips that make a bracket beginner plan like a super fan.
4. Speaking of March Madness, the University of Cincinnati Bearcats head to the tournament Friday, taking on the Creighton Bluejays in Philadelphia.
5. If you want tickets to the game, act fast. UC only has a limited amount of slots .
6. Although it may not seem like it, spring officially begins March 20. This week's 9 First Warning Weather forecast doesn't call for much warmth though, with highs projected to be below 50 degrees all week.
7. Steubenville teens Trent Mays and Ma'Lik Richmond have been convicted of raping a Weirton, W.Va. girl over the summer, but the ordeal is far from over. Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced Sunday that he is continuing to investigate and would consider charges against anyone who didn't come forward after the attack last summer.
8. Netflix has a competitor, with grocery store staple Redbox launching streaming service Redbox Instant. Don't Waste Your Money's John Matarese compares the service this week .
9. Pinterest fans will start to see a slight change when they use the site. Pinterest announced it will be rolling out a sleeker looking news feed to users starting March 18.
What did we miss? Share items for this column with community manager Libby Cunningham: email@example.com.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.