CINCINNATI - Parades, music and fireworks won't be hard to find thisIndependence Day as communities across the Tri-State holdcelebrations throughout the weekend.
- Blue Ash: "Red, White & Blue Ash" July 4th 2 p.m.- 10:35 p.m.
Music by Yes 6 p.m. and Peter Frampton 8:05 p.m. The night ends with a Rozzi's fireworks show.
- Cincinnati Pops "Red, White & Boom": The family fun zone opens at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at Riverbend. The concert begins at 8 p.m. with Nick Clooney narrating.
- Kings Island: Park is open from 10 a.m. until midnight on July 4th with a fireworks spectacular set to begin at 10 p.m. Sunday. All military personnel will get into the park for free on July 4th & 5th.
- Sawyer Point: All-American Birthday Party begins at 4 p.m. Sunday. There will be entertainment, food, and children's activities. Fireworks begin at 10 p.m.
- Fountain Square: On Sunday the Pride parade kicks off at 11 a.m. Then you can enjoy the sounds of jazz music on the square from 6pm - 9pm. Fireworks are set to begin at 9 p.m. Sunday.
- Coney Island: Balloon Glow on Saturday. At 2 p.m. the Wallenda Family will walk the highwire across sunlight pool. Music all day long. 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. Balloon Glow. Fireworks at 10 p.m..
- The Beach Waterpark: On Sunday the park will host an All American Picnic which begins at noon. The Ark Bans will also perform from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Freedom Center: Berlin Wall monument dedication. Commemorative ceremony begins Saturday evening at 5:30 p.m.
- Colerain Twp: 4th of July celebrations at the Colerain Township Government Complex begin Sunday morning with a 5K race. Sunday evening activities include entertainment, food and the Best in the West Fireworks display at 10 p.m.
- Glendale: Fireworks will begin at dusk Sunday night at Summit Park.
- Loveland: 4th of July parade will begin at 7 p.m. Sunday at the Loveland Primary School. Fireworks begin at dusk.
- Madeira: Parade begins at 6:30 p.m. Friday and fireworks will follow later in the evening at 10 p.m.
- Northside: Parade begins at 12 p.m. Saturday between 4101 & 4781 Hamilton Avenue. Part of the proceeds will benefit the Mill Creek Restoration Project.
- Anderson Twp: Parade begins at 11 a.m. at the operations center on Beechmont Avenue and ends at the Anderson Towne Center.
- Independence: On Friday, July 2nd there will be food, rides, and games for all ages at Memorial Park. Festivities run from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. with a small fireworks preview show at the end of the night. At 3 p.m. Saturday the annual parade kicks off at Summit View Middle School. The parade ends at Memorial Park where the party continues from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. The night wraps up with a show by Vito's fireworks.
- Ft. Mitchell: Parade begins 12:30 p.m. Saturday at the Diocesan Catholic Children's Home and wraps up at Beechwood School.
- Florence: Entertainment & games begin at 4 p.m. Saturday at the Florence Government Center. There will be rides for the kids, a cruise-in and plenty of food vendors as well. A Rozzi's fireworks show is set for 10 p.m.
- Florence Baptist at Mt. Zion: Patriotic celebration begins at 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Fort Thomas: Parade begins at 10:30 am Saturday. City celebration begins at noon at Tower Park. Fireworks are set for 10 p.m.
- Edgewood: 5K race begins at 8 a.m. Saturday at Presidents Park. Parade begins at 9:30 a.m. at the KMart on Dixie Highway. At 7 p.m. the concert begins at Freedom park. That's the same location for the fireworks display at 10 p.m.
- Newport: 7th Annual Motorcycle Rally at Newport Festival Park. Games, entertainment, and food all weekend long on the riverfront. Its open 5 p.m. - 12 a.m. Friday, 12 p.m. - 12 a.m. Saturday & Sunday.
- Covington: Parade begins at 11 a.m. Saturday in the St. Augustine parking lot.
- Union: Concerts & fireworks are on tap Friday night at the Union Community Building. The celebration runs from 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. and wraps up with fireworks at dusk.
- Park Hills: 88th Annual 4th of July Festival & Social on Sunday. It runs from 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. at St. Joseph Heights.
Copyright Copyright 2010 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.