CINCINNATI - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati opens to the public at 8:30 p.m. March 4 and will stay open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Adults 21 and older are allowed on the gaming floor. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and are only allowed in the second-level event space and/or restaurants.
Other key information if you go:
- Main entrance: Central Parkway, Eggleston Avenue and Reading Road
- Through parking garage
- Through Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant
- During its first evening, the parking garage is not open to the public. The Horseshoe Casino garage opens at midnight.
- Guests can park at The Banks parking garage for free beginning at 6 p.m. Monday and through 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- On site parking
- Entrances are at Gilbert Avenue just north of Court Street and at Reading Road at E. 12th Street
- From $1 to $14 daily and is free for casino reward members; weekend and night parking (6 p.m. to 6 a.m.) is free for all.
- Valet parking runs $20 for the general public
GAMING AND DINING
- There are 2,000 slots and video poker machines, ranging in price from 1 cent to $500
- The casino features 87 game tables, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and Let it Ride
- Asian gaming room with three mini-Baccarat tables
- $50,000 is the largest single wager allowed
- The casino has seven dining options, including a buffet and three outward facing restaurants
- ATMs and cashiers are available on site
- There is no smoking inside the casino, but there are designated outside areas
- There is no dress code, but in general asks guests to refrain from offensive clothing
- A customer loyalty program is offered through Caesars Entertainment group