CINCINNATI - Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati opens to the public at 8:30 p.m. March 4 and will stay open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Adults 21 and older are allowed on the gaming floor. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and are only allowed in the second-level event space and/or restaurants.
Other key information if you go:
- Main entrance: Central Parkway, Eggleston Avenue and Reading Road
- Through parking garage
- Through Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant
- During its first evening, the parking garage is not open to the public. The Horseshoe Casino garage opens at midnight.
- Guests can park at The Banks parking garage for free beginning at 6 p.m. Monday and through 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- On site parking
- Entrances are at Gilbert Avenue just north of Court Street and at Reading Road at E. 12th Street
- From $1 to $14 daily and is free for casino reward members; weekend and night parking (6 p.m. to 6 a.m.) is free for all.
- Valet parking runs $20 for the general public
GAMING AND DINING
- There are 2,000 slots and video poker machines, ranging in price from 1 cent to $500
- The casino features 87 game tables, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and Let it Ride
- Asian gaming room with three mini-Baccarat tables
- $50,000 is the largest single wager allowed
- The casino has seven dining options, including a buffet and three outward facing restaurants
- ATMs and cashiers are available on site
- There is no smoking inside the casino, but there are designated outside areas
- There is no dress code, but in general asks guests to refrain from offensive clothing
- A customer loyalty program is offered through Caesars Entertainment group
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The Tri-State's casino market has four rivals battling furiously for market share, with the new guy in town, Cincinnati's Horseshoe…
As Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati opens, WCPO Digital takes a look back at promises made since 2009, when Ohio voters legalized gambling.…
Cincinnati's new casino has awarded more than 75 percent of its contracts for goods and services to companies located in Cincinnati and Ohio.
A Cincinnati woman won $1 million at Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati on Saturday.
All four of Ohio's casinos saw dips in April revenues compared to their March numbers.
John Matarese reports on which casino games give you the best chance of winning.
Darius Rucker will perform at the Horseshoe Casino in September; the latest in top-notch musicians to be announced at the new Cincinnati attraction.
After raking in $21 million in adjusted gross revenue in its first month of operation, Cincinnati's Horseshoe Casino has yet to pay at least…
A group of big-name entertainers including Ke$ha, The Shins, Willie Nelson and Alice Cooper are set to headline concerts at "The Shoe" --…
While many people have been excited to explore Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati, one local woman was angered and disappointed after she was kicked…