CINCINNATI - Editor's note: Some of these videos may not be suitable for children.
Remember these? We've rounded up the top viral videos that made you laugh, cry, double-take and gape all throughout the year. Enjoy the trip down memory lane!
1. Twerkburn. This hot video burned up the Internet even after ABC host Jimmy Kimmel revealed it was an elaborate hoax.
2. Zach Sobiech's “Clouds" It's hard to watch this one and NOT get chills. Read more about Zach's story here.
3. Maid of Honor raps Eminem parody. I want her at my wedding.
4. Song for Ben Flick. When UC student Ben Flick passed away in a car accident, his former teammate was inspired to turn to music.
5. Ship My Pants. Proving that some companies just get it. (See also, "Show Your Joe")
6. BSB Harlem Shake. Harlem Shake? Good. The Backstreet Boys doing the Harlem Shake? Very good.
7. Gangham Style. Don't lie: you totally busted these moves at least once.
8. NFL Bad Lip Reading. Bad Lip Readings took off this year, and the NFL's kept everyone ROFL (that's "rolling on the floor laughing").
9. Fred’s Tribute to Lorraine. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when this video hit the Internet.
10. Charles Ramsey (The Remix). Who could forget the interview Charles Ramsey gave our sister station, WEWS, after he discovered Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus and Michelle Knight in Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro's house this summer?
11. Goats sounding like humans: Taylor Swift edition. Depending on how you feel about T. Swift, you either love or hate this.
12. Fresh Prince Reunion on the Graham Norton Show. Find me a 90s kid who didn't dream about this.
13. After Ever After – Disney Parody. This sounds about right.
14. What you could buy INSTEAD on the 12 days of Christmas. Because no one needs more than one French horn, am I right?
15. The 14 things you REALLY don’t want to hear on Thanksgiving. 'Fess up: how many of you heard more than one of these?
16. The Cream Pies "My Sweater." They're from Dayton? The hot new holiday song of the season.
17. Lakota West Lib Dub. You've NEVER seen a school-wide effort like this before!
18. Pepsi MAX and Jeff Gordon test drive. Possibly every car salesman's nightmare.
19. Carlsberg puts friends to the test. How far would YOU go for a friend?
What did we miss? Tell us about your favorite viral videos of 2013!
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Runners are getting serious about the Flying Pig Marathon. We asked our 9 On Your Side Facebook fans what they're doing to get ready. And…
There is just so much WRONG in Cincinnati.
Anyone can write a review that says "the food was great!" It takes a real EXPERIENCE to write reviews like these.
So it's finally time for the deep freeze to leave the Tri-State. What's first on your agenda? Our Facebook fans shared their plans.
Kentuckians, to you this may be old news, but it’s awesomely fresh to many other folks on the Internet.
Look around Cincinnati and you'll see art everywhere--in murals that are strange, beautiful and sometimes quirky. We've selected…
Print this "stay home from work" excuse note from Steve Raleigh and your boss just might cut you a break as severe weather…
How many ways can you deliver school closing news to winter-weary parents? For Stephens Elementary School principal James Detwiler, it's…
February kicks off on Saturday. This is not a leap year; in fact the next one is 2016. That got us wondering, what would…
9 On Your Side's Kathrine Nero laments the top 5 disappointments in Cincinnati Sports history, as chosen by WCPO Facebook fans.