Blue Ash woman suffers burns in attempt to douse grease fire

a a a a
Share this story

BLUE ASH, Ohio - A woman is recovering in Blue Ash after being burned while trying to stop a grease fire.

The incident happened at about 11 a.m. Saturday at a home in the 5200 block of Cooke Avenue.

Firefighters said the woman was cooking grease in a pan on her stove when it caught fire.

The woman ran outside with the pan in an attempt to douse the flames. Unfortunately she was burned during the attempt.

Crews have not release the extent of her injuries.

No other details were released.

 


View Blue Ash woman suffers burns in attempt to douse grease fire in a larger map

Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Print this article

Comments

Hmm... It looks like you’re not a WCPO Insider. or Subscribe now to contribute!