Have you ever spent an entire workday daydreaming how you would spend a lottery win down to the very last dollar?
So have we.
If you win big Wednesday night and hit the $360 million jackpot (approximately $160 million if you take the lump sum and about $250 million for the 30-year annuity after taxes), there are more than a few material things to spend your dollars on:
(If you opt for the lump sum in Ohio, you would receive $162,732,000, Kentucky: $158,148,000, Indiana: $164,107,200. If you take the annual payments for 30 years, winners would end up with a total in Ohio of $255,600,000, Kentucky: $248,400,000, Indiana: $257,760,000).
- Ever wanted your own island? A 12.60-acre island in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Caribbean has a sale price of only $10 million, a 75-acre island in the Philippines sells for a mere $3.4 million, and a 24-acre island in Montana goes for $59.5 million
- You could build a luxurious house on those islands for an easy $2 million in the Carribbean , $1.5 million in Montana , and go all out in the Phillipines for $12 million .
- You can purchase a 737 MAX 9 Jet for $107.3 million to haul you and your family to your new island
- If you'd rather go by boat, you can buy the 15th most expensive yacht listed at $150 million
- You could score a top nanny for your child for just under $200,000 per year
- You can staff a household manager for $800,000 per year
- A full-time private chef can cost you about $150,000 per year
- You could hire New York's most expensive personal trainer, David Kirsh, for $500 per session.
- You can eat the world's most expensive dessert, The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate, for $25,000 or a tasty FleurBurger 5000 for $5,000.
- If you're more of a bagel fan, try the most expensive bagel at the Westin Hotel New York for $1,000.
- You could buy the world's most expensive helicopter, the AugustaWestland AW101 VVIP, for $21 million
- And if you find yourself feeling a bit tired after spending all of your money, you can treat yourself to the most expensive Starbucks drink, a Quadriginoctuple Frap, for $47.50.
- Or, if an island doesn't fit your fancy, were you a big fan of space and aliens as a child? You could take a trip to the moon for a cool $100 million
So, if you won in Ohio, took the annuity, spent it on an island in the Caribbean, purchased a yacht to get to it and a helicopter with it, bought a house and hired all the staff you need to live a full life on the island, you'd still have $71 million to spare.
Tell us what YOU would spend your money on in the comment box below.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.