- Light fog
CINCINNATI -- The Kroger Co. plans to hire approximately 1,200 new associates in the Cincinnati and Dayton areas.
The Cincinnati Division of Kroger announced Thursday it will hold several career fairs in southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky over the next few weeks to fill the available positions. Jobs are available in all departments and shifts, according to company officials.
Kroger did not indicate how many of these jobs are full-time positions.
Those who wish to attend one of the job fairs are asked to apply online prior to attending. A representative will schedule an appointment, according to the release.
Locations and times are as follows:
- Friday, Oct. 25, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Savannah Center, 5533 Chappell Crossing Boulevard., West Chester Township
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Erlanger, 1717 Airport Exchange Boulevard, Erlanger, Ky.
- Friday, Nov. 8, 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Erlanger, 1717 Airport Exchange Boulevard, Erlanger, Ky.
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn, 2800 Presidential Drive, Fairborn.
- Friday, November 8, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn, 2800 Presidential Drive, Fairborn
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,422 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states. The business operates under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 790 convenience stores, 344 fine jewelry stores, 1,141 supermarket fuel centers and 37 food processing plants in the U.S.
You can apply for a position at the following link: www.kroger.com/company_information/careers/Pages/store_opportunities.aspx
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.