Sneak previews of the Black Friday ads are now popping up on theweb, making this a great time to start planning your shoppingstrategy for Black Friday.
Walmart Black Friday
According to the website Black-Friday.net, Walmart has some super dealsuntil 11am on "off brands," such as:
- Emerson 32 inch LCD HDTV for just $198
- eMachines Laptop Computer for $198
- Magnavox Blu Ray player: $69
- Also, a $ 50 Gift Card with purchase of a $225 iPod Touch (See Toys r Us, below, for similar deal)
Toys r Us Ad
The Toys R Us ad is the most recent to be leaked: we looked atone courtesy the website "TheBlackFriday.com."
It shows some great discounts starting Thanksgiving evening,continuing until 1PM Friday afternoon.
Among the best deals:
- Toys r Us will give you a $50 in store Gift Card if you buy an iPod Touch or Microsoft xBox 360. It's essentially a $50 discount on a product that stores are not allowed to mark down.
- Also: Toys r Us has Razr scooters half price, for $19.99, and discounts of as much as 60% on some toys.
Target Ad Leaked
Meantime, other websites are previewing Target's ad for the Dayafter Thanksgiving.
We looked at one courtesy the website "2010 Black Friday Ads.com."
Target's main features:
- A 40 inch Westinghouse LCD HDTV TV for just $298.
- A PSP Holiday Bundle (handheld game console plus games) for $127.
- Target will also give you a $10 gift card with a $100 purchase Friday morning.
Best Buy Ad Leaked
The website TheBlackFriday,.com (click above link) is nowshowing the Best Buy ad for Black Friday, Among its bestdeals:
- Panasonic 50 in Plasma TV: $699 (limited quantity morning doorbuster)
- Toshiba Blu Ray Player: $59
One Final Caution
Remember: Most of these are Doorbuster deals, meaning theyare in limited quantities (especially that 40 or 50 inch HDTV), oravailable only Friday morning for a few hours. Show up at 8am, andyou won't get one.
So read the ads carefully before you shop, so you don'twaste your money.
For more Don't Waste Your Money reports, clickhere.
Don't Waste Your Money is a registered trademark of the EW Scripps Co.