At The Christ Hospital Spine Institute, we emphasize an integrative approach to spine care, with highly regarded specialists in neurosurgery, orthopaedics, pain management, radiology and physical therapy working together to for you If surgery is warranted, our experts offer the latest in minimally invasive techniques and revolutionary procedures, all to provide you with the best outcome possible.
Our specialists are experts in non-surgical and surgical treatments, including:
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Intradiscal Electrothermoplasty (IDET)
- Nerve Root Block
- Percutaneous Disc Decompression
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Spinal Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion (DLIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF®)
- eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
The Christ Hospital also conducts a number of clinical trials to develop new spine surgery technology. Through careful research and implementation, these trails continue the advancement of spine care not only in Greater Cincinnati, but across the country.
To learn more about services and procedures provided by the Spine Institute, please call 513-585-BACK or go online to www.ChristSpineInstitute.com.
Copyright ©2007 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.