- Light snow
CINCINNATI - Are you suffering while trying to be heart healthy because of your sweet tooth? Fear not, treat lover, we have put together a list of 9 desserts you can feel good about indulging in.
- Dark Roast Creme Brulee: At only 211 calories and 4 grams of fat, you don't have to feel bad about this fancy sweet treat. Click here for the recipe.
- Mini Cherry Pies- If you're ever in need of a treat that reminds you of grandma's cooking, try these delicious cherry pies that come in under 400 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Vanilla Lemon Berry Parfaits- If you're looking for a light and fruity treat, this one is for you. At only 176 calories and 2 grams of fat, indulge away! Click here for the recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Mint Bites- Sometimes a chocolate lover needs a hint of mint. Try these bites that ring in at 105 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Pumpkin-Hazelnut Tea Cake- We found the perfect cake to compliment your cup of tes. It's only 176 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Wacky Chocolate Cake- Have you heard of chocolate cake under 200 calories per serving? Neither had we! Give in to your chocolate craving without the guilt. Click here for the recipe.
- Fudgy Cream Cheese Brownies- These sound too good to be heart-healthy, don't they? At only 127 calories per serving, this recipe might be our favorite pick. Click here for the recipe.
- Pear & Ginger Cheesecake: Don't feel bad about indulging in this 209 calorie dessert. One serving only has 2 grams of fat and a whopping 13 grams of protein! Click here for the recipe.
- Almond and Apricot Biscotti- For the lowest calorie treat (only 70 calories per serving), try this yummy biscotti with your coffee. Click here for the recipe .
Do you have your own heart-healthy dessert recipe to share? Let us know in the comment box below:
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A record 141 million people are expected to shop in stores and online over the four-day Thanksgiving weekend, But total spending is…
Walmart.com has kicked off its version of online shopping deals with a Cyber Week that includes deals every day this week.
Ford is recalling the Escape small SUV to fix oil and fuel leaks that can cause fires.
Here's another reason to be thankful this holiday season - the cost of putting Thanksgiving dinner on the table is down slightly from last year.
Just a few months after Lululemon Athletica pulled yoga pants from shelves because they were too sheer, costing the company millions in…
The world's largest retailer is pulling forward by nearly a month seven big deals on items like TVs and tablets that were originally…
Kraft is voluntarily recalling some of its Kraft and Polly-O string cheese because it may spoil and change color before the expiration date…
About 22,800 pounds of ham, chicken and beef are being recalled by Reser’s Fine Foods because of possible Listeria contamination,…
AAA celebrated opening its first electric vehicle charging station in the Midwest on Friday.
Get satisfried! That’s the message Burger King is trying to get out this weekend.