CINCINNATI - Are you suffering while trying to be heart healthy because of your sweet tooth? Fear not, treat lover, we have put together a list of 9 desserts you can feel good about indulging in.
- Dark Roast Creme Brulee: At only 211 calories and 4 grams of fat, you don't have to feel bad about this fancy sweet treat. Click here for the recipe.
- Mini Cherry Pies- If you're ever in need of a treat that reminds you of grandma's cooking, try these delicious cherry pies that come in under 400 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Vanilla Lemon Berry Parfaits- If you're looking for a light and fruity treat, this one is for you. At only 176 calories and 2 grams of fat, indulge away! Click here for the recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Mint Bites- Sometimes a chocolate lover needs a hint of mint. Try these bites that ring in at 105 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Pumpkin-Hazelnut Tea Cake- We found the perfect cake to compliment your cup of tes. It's only 176 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Wacky Chocolate Cake- Have you heard of chocolate cake under 200 calories per serving? Neither had we! Give in to your chocolate craving without the guilt. Click here for the recipe.
- Fudgy Cream Cheese Brownies- These sound too good to be heart-healthy, don't they? At only 127 calories per serving, this recipe might be our favorite pick. Click here for the recipe.
- Pear & Ginger Cheesecake: Don't feel bad about indulging in this 209 calorie dessert. One serving only has 2 grams of fat and a whopping 13 grams of protein! Click here for the recipe.
- Almond and Apricot Biscotti- For the lowest calorie treat (only 70 calories per serving), try this yummy biscotti with your coffee. Click here for the recipe .
Do you have your own heart-healthy dessert recipe to share? Let us know in the comment box below: