CINCINNATI - Are you suffering while trying to be heart healthy because of your sweet tooth? Fear not, treat lover, we have put together a list of 9 desserts you can feel good about indulging in.
- Dark Roast Creme Brulee: At only 211 calories and 4 grams of fat, you don't have to feel bad about this fancy sweet treat. Click here for the recipe.
- Mini Cherry Pies- If you're ever in need of a treat that reminds you of grandma's cooking, try these delicious cherry pies that come in under 400 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Vanilla Lemon Berry Parfaits- If you're looking for a light and fruity treat, this one is for you. At only 176 calories and 2 grams of fat, indulge away! Click here for the recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Mint Bites- Sometimes a chocolate lover needs a hint of mint. Try these bites that ring in at 105 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Pumpkin-Hazelnut Tea Cake- We found the perfect cake to compliment your cup of tes. It's only 176 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Wacky Chocolate Cake- Have you heard of chocolate cake under 200 calories per serving? Neither had we! Give in to your chocolate craving without the guilt. Click here for the recipe.
- Fudgy Cream Cheese Brownies- These sound too good to be heart-healthy, don't they? At only 127 calories per serving, this recipe might be our favorite pick. Click here for the recipe.
- Pear & Ginger Cheesecake: Don't feel bad about indulging in this 209 calorie dessert. One serving only has 2 grams of fat and a whopping 13 grams of protein! Click here for the recipe.
- Almond and Apricot Biscotti- For the lowest calorie treat (only 70 calories per serving), try this yummy biscotti with your coffee. Click here for the recipe .
Do you have your own heart-healthy dessert recipe to share? Let us know in the comment box below:
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Michaels Stores Inc. said Thursday that about 2.6 million cards, or about 7 percent of all debit and credit cards used at its namesake…
Milk prices hit their highest prices since 2011, and recent price spikes might remain on grocery bills for a long time.
Mazda is recalling 109,000 Tribute SUVs in cold-weather states to fix rusting frame parts.
Chipotle is feeling confident that customers are willing to pay more for its burritos, bowls and tacos.
Toyota Motor Corp. is recalling 6.39 million vehicles globally for a variety of problems spanning nearly 30 models in Japan, the U.S., Europe…
Consumer Reports has pulled its recommendation from three midsize Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) after poor performances in a new crash test.
Tyson Foods Inc. announced that it is recalling more than 75,000 pounds of chicken nugget products that may be contaminated with extraneous…
A food supplier with operations in Oklahoma is recalling more than 8,700 pounds of frozen chicken products because of misbranding and…
General Motors' new CEO and the head of the nation's auto safety watchdog are headed to Congress to testify about a defect in small…
As the deaths are tallied from General Motors' delayed recall of compact cars, one thing is becoming clear: Of those killed, the majority…