CINCINNATI - Are you suffering while trying to be heart healthy because of your sweet tooth? Fear not, treat lover, we have put together a list of 9 desserts you can feel good about indulging in.
- Dark Roast Creme Brulee: At only 211 calories and 4 grams of fat, you don't have to feel bad about this fancy sweet treat. Click here for the recipe.
- Mini Cherry Pies- If you're ever in need of a treat that reminds you of grandma's cooking, try these delicious cherry pies that come in under 400 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Vanilla Lemon Berry Parfaits- If you're looking for a light and fruity treat, this one is for you. At only 176 calories and 2 grams of fat, indulge away! Click here for the recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Mint Bites- Sometimes a chocolate lover needs a hint of mint. Try these bites that ring in at 105 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Pumpkin-Hazelnut Tea Cake- We found the perfect cake to compliment your cup of tes. It's only 176 calories per serving. Click here for the recipe.
- Wacky Chocolate Cake- Have you heard of chocolate cake under 200 calories per serving? Neither had we! Give in to your chocolate craving without the guilt. Click here for the recipe.
- Fudgy Cream Cheese Brownies- These sound too good to be heart-healthy, don't they? At only 127 calories per serving, this recipe might be our favorite pick. Click here for the recipe.
- Pear & Ginger Cheesecake: Don't feel bad about indulging in this 209 calorie dessert. One serving only has 2 grams of fat and a whopping 13 grams of protein! Click here for the recipe.
- Almond and Apricot Biscotti- For the lowest calorie treat (only 70 calories per serving), try this yummy biscotti with your coffee. Click here for the recipe .
Do you have your own heart-healthy dessert recipe to share? Let us know in the comment box below:
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Lane Home Furniture urged people to check if they own a cedar chest it stopped making nearly 30 years ago, after two children recently…
General Motors on Tuesday doubled to 1.6 million the number of small cars it is recalling to fix faulty ignition switches linked to multiple…
Flowers are one of the hottest gifts for Valentine's Day. They're also one of the shortest-lived presents. We're taking a look at…
General Motors is recalling almost 780,000 older-model compact cars in North America because a faulty ignition switch can shut off the…
Graco is recalling nearly 3.8 million car safety seats because children can get trapped by buckles that may not unlatch.
The FDA is warning against eating Uncle Ben's rice products served at schools, restaurants, hospitals and other food service institutions…
The average price of regular gasoline in the U.S. has fallen 2 cents a gallon during the past two weeks.
So what were your favorite commercials during the 2014 Super Bowl? Here were some of the favorites, as voiced by some of our viewers on…
Some of the busiest businesses in the Tri-State on Saturday were car washes as people looked to take advantage of unseasonably warm…
Subcompact cars fared poorly in new crash tests performed by an insurance industry group.