Glier’s Goettafest — a festival dedicated to the mouthwatering meat that Cincinnatian's love — is this weekend.
But if you find yourself craving that perfect blend of pork, beef, whole grain, oats, onions and spices once the festivities have ended, Yelp.com has compiled a list of the top places to get goetta in the Tri-State.
The local reviews came up with a variety of choices. Here are nine of the best:
1. Price Hill Chili - Goetta and cheese omelet.
2. The Echo - German Great breakfast, including a monster amount of goetta, potato pancakes, baked apples, eggs and toast.
3. Main Street Diner - Unlimited coffee and tea refills alongside $1 goetta sides.
4. Nectar - Goetta melt with a fried egg and chipotle-lime hollandaise.
5. Mokka - Goetta grinder
6. Christy & Lenhardt's - Goetta grilled cheese
7. Newport Pizza Company - Goettapalooza pizza, topped with goetta, scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and gravy.
8. Skirtz & Johnston's - Goetta apricot danish
9. Glier's - Buy it at your local grocery store, take it home and make it!
For the full review and more Yelp "Best of" reviews, visit http://www.yelp.com/weekly?editorial_id=yJpO4ee94R3btekMyYBd8w .
What do you think of the list? Where are your favorite places to get goetta? Let us know in the comment section below.