Glier’s Goettafest — a festival dedicated to the mouthwatering meat that Cincinnatian's love — is this weekend.
But if you find yourself craving that perfect blend of pork, beef, whole grain, oats, onions and spices once the festivities have ended, Yelp.com has compiled a list of the top places to get goetta in the Tri-State.
The local reviews came up with a variety of choices. Here are nine of the best:
1. Price Hill Chili - Goetta and cheese omelet.
2. The Echo - German Great breakfast, including a monster amount of goetta, potato pancakes, baked apples, eggs and toast.
3. Main Street Diner - Unlimited coffee and tea refills alongside $1 goetta sides.
4. Nectar - Goetta melt with a fried egg and chipotle-lime hollandaise.
5. Mokka - Goetta grinder
6. Christy & Lenhardt's - Goetta grilled cheese
7. Newport Pizza Company - Goettapalooza pizza, topped with goetta, scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and gravy.
8. Skirtz & Johnston's - Goetta apricot danish
9. Glier's - Buy it at your local grocery store, take it home and make it!
For the full review and more Yelp "Best of" reviews, visit http://www.yelp.com/weekly?editorial_id=yJpO4ee94R3btekMyYBd8w.
What do you think of the list? Where are your favorite places to get goetta? Let us know in the comment section below.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.