Thousands of people. Tons of food (literally). New noshes to try and old favorites to find. Never fear! You can get the most bang for your buck at the Taste of Cincinnati, thanks to Julie Niesen Gosdin of the local food and dining blog "wine me, dine me."
Coming Soon: Julie's Taste of Cincinnati Survival Guide!
What are my must-haves every year at Taste? There are some vendors who are at Taste every year and bring the same dishes--this isn't a bad thing! Here are a few of my favorites from years past.
1. Arloi Dee's Chicken Lettuce Wrap
2. Izzy's Potato Cake
3. Keystone Mac and Cheese (BB King, please)
Become a WCPO Insider to see Julie's full list of favorite classics and her recommendations for new vendors to try.
- This limited time bundle includes
- Two tickets to TEDX Cincinnati
- WCPO Insider Exclusive TEDX Happy Hour
- WCPO Insider Annual Membership
Become an annual WCPO Insider and receive:
2 Tickets to TEDx Cincinnati
Exclusive access to our TEDx Happy Hour