CINCINNATI - Feta up with the same old food routine? Maybe it's time to switch it up with something Greece-ier.
Say, perhaps, a warm, flavorful, ever-so-satisfying gyro?
Here's Yelp.com's list of the best places to get a gyro in the Tri-State , as reviewed by you:
1. Sebastian's - They sell the amazing gyro meat alone, without the filling pita.
2. Demetrios - Gyro meat with a nice crispiness that adds great texture.
3. Marko's - Chicken and lamb are always marinated to perfection.
4. Greek to Me - Chicken Cordon Bleu gyros.
5. Chicago Gyros - Where you get everything but the kitchen sink on your gyro.
6. Aladdin Cafe - Huge sandwiches and side dishes loaded with tons of shaved lamb.
7. Diner On Elm - Extra tender meat shaved from the vertical spit.
8. Mediterranean Foods - Classic Morroccan dishes as well as a delicious lamb gyro.
9. Areti's - Huge gyros dolloped with tzatziki, under $5.
Read more Best of's from Yelp at http://www.yelp.com/weekly?editorial_id=I775BQhjeS6EQiBwX8volQ .
What do you think of the list? Where's your favorite place to get a gyro? Let us know in the comment section below.