CINCINNATI - You see a lot of closet organizing tips for women, such as where to store heels and how to hang silk blouses. But guys can benefit from having an organized closet, too. How else to find your favorite jeans or tie when time is of the essence?
There are some great organizing tools specifically for men that are affordable but can also keep everything in place and use your closet--big or small--to its fullest potential.
Tool time: 9 tips and 9 products... just for men
1. It starts with the same principle I used in last week's closet tips for women: You need to take everything out. Also empty any dresser drawers that contain clothing or accessories--such as hats, ties and cuff links. Take note of what you have.
Become a WCPO Insider to read all 9 tips and check out great tools and gadgets you can buy to help you do the job right.
- This limited time bundle includes
- Two tickets to TEDX Cincinnati
- WCPO Insider Exclusive TEDX Happy Hour
- WCPO Insider Annual Membership
Become an annual WCPO Insider and receive:
2 Tickets to TEDx Cincinnati
Exclusive access to our TEDx Happy Hour