The purpose of this EEO Public File Report ("Report") is to comply with Section 73.2080c(6) of the FCC's 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following station(s): WCPO-TV and (Communities of License) and is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on their websites, if they have websites.
CLICK HERE FOR WCPO'S MOST RECENT EEO REPORT
The document linked above will open a pdf.
The information contained in the report linked directly above covers the time period beginning June 1, 2016 to and including May 31, 2017.
The FCC's 2002 EEO Rule requires that this Report contain the following information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station(s) comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period;
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.208c (1) (ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number.
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies, and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080c(2) of the FCC rules.
WCPO-TV, an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing extensive outreach regarding broadcast career and job opportunities at the station. We encourage organizations that distribute employment information or refer qualified applicants to employers to contact us so that they may receive notification of future vacancies. If your organization would like to receive vacancy announcements, please contact Katherine Rawe, HR Manager at 513-852-4002 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.