Below is a list of reported traffic incidents in the Tri-State area:
Interstate 75 in Ohio: Slow traffic-- SB at Lockland Split.
Interstate 71 in Ohio: Slow traffic-- SB at I-275.
Interstate 71/75 in Ky.: Slow traffic-- NB from I-275 to river.
Interstate 74 in Ohio/Ind.: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ohio: Heavy fog-- at Kellogg Ave.
Interstate 275 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 471: No reported accidents
Columbia Parkway: No reported accidents
Other roadways: A helicopter lift completing maintenance activity for US Bank will take place downtown on December 15, 2012-- In order for the helicopter to safely complete its work the following streets will close* on December 15 at 8:00 AM and remain closed until approximately 1:00 PM or until the area is safe to reopen:
- Race Street- closed between Second Street and Freedom Way
- Vine Street- closed between Fourth Street and Second Street
- Walnut Street- closed between Fifth Street and Second Street
- Fourth Street- closed between Main Street and Race Street
- Third Street- closed between Main Street and Race Street
- Second Street- traffic will be held periodically for the helicopter to clear the area.
*Traffic will only be stopped in the area while the helicopter is overhead. When possible, traffic will continue to flow.
Other traffic information: Monday, Lane Closures Coming to Madison, Ridge Roads-- Motorists can expect lane closures on two roads that are part of the City of Cincinnati’s Kennedy Connector project.
The curb lane of westbound Madison Road will close on Monday (12/17/12) and the curb lane of southbound Ridge Road will close on Wednesday (12/19/12).
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.