Below is a list of reported traffic incidents in the Tri-State area:
Interstate 75 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 71 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 71/75 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 74 in Ohio/Ind.: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 471: No reported accidents
Columbia Parkway: No reported accidents
Other roadways: No reported accidents
Other traffic information: New traffic pattern scheduled to accommodate Waldvogel demolition--
• One lane of east and westbound River Road traffic will be moved from temporary pavement to the first (south) half of the new, permanent River Road pavement.
• Southbound State Avenue to eastbound US 50/River Road will not be permitted; southbound State Ave. to westbound US 50/River Road will be permitted.
• Eastbound US 50/River Road to northbound State Avenue will not be permitted; westbound US 50/River Road to northbound State Ave. will be permitted.
• Eastbound and westbound Elberon Avenue will have access to US 50/River Road only by way of the new Elberon ramp.
• The new traffic signal at the intersection of US 50/River Road and the new Elberon ramp will become operational.
• Maryland local traffic will have access to and from State Avenue; access to westbound Elberon Avenue from Maryland will not be permitted.
• Access from eastbound Elberon and Warsaw avenues to State Avenue will not be permitted.
• Westbound US 50/River Road to Warsaw Avenue will be closed.
• The existing closure of eastbound Warsaw Avenue to US 50/River Road will continue.
• Evans St. will be closed at US 50/River Road; local traffic will have access to Evans from Gest St.
• Access to US 50/River Road from Burns, Neave and Church Streets
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Top Traffic Headlines
The Ohio Department of Transportation has revealed which sections of rural interstate highway will have a higher speed limit of 70 mph instead of 65 mph starting July 1.