Fire investigators are attempting to determine if a space heater had something to do with a fire in Westwood that displaced three people late Thursday evening.
Cincinnati firefighters responded to a home in the 3200 block of Brater Avenue off Glenway Avenue around 11:30 p.m. after receiving reports that had a fired had ignited.
Investigators say the fire originated in the attic where renovations were taking place. A space heater was found in that general area but investigators have not determined if it played a role in causing the blaze at this time.
Damage was concentrated in the attic of the home, according to fire officials.
All three adults in the home made it out without enduring injuries, according to the fire department. They are currently receiving assistance from the American Red Cross.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Police are looking for two men suspected of shooting another man in the lower back outside of a Family Dollar store Tuesday.