HAMILTON, Ohio - Four people are searching for temporary housing as a result of a structure fire at a home in Hamilton early Sunday evening.
According to a press release from the Hamilton Fire Department, eroded electric service wires caused a fire in a utility closet at a home located at 302 Michael Avenue around 4 p.m.
The home owner suffered burns to his hand while trying to extinguish the fire with a portable fire extinguisher. fire officials said.
Fire crews spent two hours on the scene containing the blaze. No firefighters were injured.
Damage to the property is estimated at $25,000.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.